Welcome to a blood thriller on the streets of the modern nights. For centuries, the Anarch Movement enjoyed an uneasy truce with the Camarilla, but no longer. Now, the Unbound refuse to bow to the sickening hypocrisy and tyranny of their former allies. Claiming the nighttime streets as their own, the Anarchs seek independence from the despotic Elders, by any means necessary. Only the toughest and smartest of self-made vampires will survive. This sourcebook contains stories and metaplot of the Anarch Movement in modern times, as well as ruleset and lore for clan Ministry (formerly known as Followers of Set).
- This is a supplement for Vampire: The Masquerade 5th Edition Roleplaying Game Core Rulebook
- A look into the Anarch Sect with vignettes on vampires within the Anarch Movement
- Adds new rules to Vampire the Masquerade 5th Edition, including rules for the Ministry
- A deeper look into Anarch Clans, with lore sheets and histories to add to your gameplay experience
- All-new essays on nocturnal survival and politics from Juhana Pettersson, who also wrote BNS's War of Ages Nordic Larp book.
- Adult content warning.