The global blood opera of the Camarilla story continues. As the eldest vampires begin to vanish, the Ivory Tower starts to crack under the weight of its own decay. Once it was the mightiest faction of vampires in the world, a stronghold of immortality. Now it retreats into a maze of neo-feudal conspiracies to protect itself against the deadly threat of the Second Inquisition, struggling to enforce the Masquerade in the face of modern technology. Camarilla sourcebook contains information on the powerful vampire faction and its place in the modern world, as well as ruleset and lore for clan Banu Haqim (formerly known as Assamites).
- This is a supplement for Vampire: The Masquerade 5th Edition Roleplaying Game Core Rulebook
- A deeper look into the Camarilla Sect for the Vampire the Masquerade roleplaying game
- Introduces the Ashirra and the Banu Haquim Clans for more character options, as well as detailed information on the other Clans within the Camarilla
- New rituals, lore sheets, and histories to add to your gameplay experience
- Introduction to the Second Inquisition, providing new antagonists for players
- Adult content warning