Get Laws of the Night as a PDF!
This is the basic, mostly-text PDF of the soft cover pocket book book. We also have a Deluxe version with extra art coming soon!
Introducing Laws of the Night, a groundbreaking system update for Mind's Eye Theatre - Vampire: The Masquerade. This innovative release seamlessly aligns the setting of Mind's Eye Theatre live-action roleplaying with Vampire 5th Edition. Join us in embracing the next evolution of immersive vampire roleplaying!
- All of the clans, disciplines, and abilities you have come to enjoy as part of the newest version of Vampire: the Masquerade. This book is meant to be the live-action version of V5.
- A new, cinematic, and mathematically-balanced rules system was developed specifically to support the story and style of a live-action environment for Vampire: The Masquerade.
- A streamlined character creation system that is both a comprehensive and efficient translation to live action.
- Detailed settings for Camarilla and Anarch games, with updated rules and material designed to enhance the story of each setting.
- Support, guidance, and materials for both Storytellers and players that covers everything from portraying a character to writing plots, running engaging scenarios for live action, and personalizing settings for a chronicle.
- A detailed guide to character progression through a live-action chronicle to assist both players and storytellers in managing character development and portrayal.
- Incredible artwork in full color and high definition that not only depicts the World of Darkness in glorious detail but also provides a powerful backdrop to the world of the Kindred.
Vampire: The Masquerade is the original roleplaying game of personal and political horror. Since 1991 it has captivated a global audience through its tabletop roleplaying games, video games, comic books, live-action events, board and card games and more. The tabletop rules are now in their 5th edition, and it’s time to bring the live-action experience in line with this newest chapter in the Vampire story.
This new release features updated rules for live-action play, original artwork, and unique content that will support and promote a seamless transition for fans from Vampire fifth-edition tabletop to live-action gameplay.
Want some sneak peeks?
Check out our free, plain text previews of chapters 4 and 5 (Core Systems and Dramatic Systems) here, our free, plain text preview of chapter 6 (Backgrounds) here, and if you are interested in disciplines, we have Celerity here!
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Overall the guide is good, though it's missing a few things that I asked about in Discord and a Dev said they were written and will be in a future book.
To much stuff to keep track of. Huge lack of combat powers that actually enhance a larp setting. The old system was good a few changes would have made it a great system.
I love this product and am currently using it for my games.
What a fantastic version! I run a couple of tabletop V:tM 5E games, and wish this had come out before I started them! These rules work much smoother than the original. So much good!