The Time to Rage...is NOW!
Mind's Eye Theatre: Werewolf The Apocalypse is a new edition of a classic game that draws on more than two decades' worth of material from the iconic World of Darkness setting. The rules are designed and adapted specifically for the Live Action Roleplay environment, while maintaining the fidelity of the original game. Whether you're a veteran player or discovering live-action roleplaying for the first time, this book contains everything you need to create and play a werewolf character or create your own live-action chronicle.
• This is a complete game, containing everything you need to enjoy Werewolf The Apocalypse in one of its most thrilling formats (760 pages).
• A streamlined character creation system that is quick, yet comprehensive.
• A new cinematic yet mathematically-balanced rules system developed specifically to support the story and style of a live action environment for Werewolf The Apocalypse.
• An updated story that frames the epic tale of the Garou for the 21st century.
• Dynamic new systems covering everything from social roleplaying to spirits, plus a brand-new Quest system designed to help you tell big stories quickly and easily.
• Gorgeous new full-color art from legendary artist Scott Harben that faithfully depicts this savage yet spiritual world.
This is a digital edition- pdf only
Great addition to any future gaming. Love the way the werewolf play it's not what I expected. It's more like your put to save the world not just the mortal grind but the worm also. Amazing